Children flocked to cheer Santa and Mrs. Claus riding through Lake Minterwood Dec. 1, powered in part by the Key Peninsula Fire Department Santa sleigh team, the Key Peninsula Business Association, The Firefighters Union, Pierce County Fire District 16 and Key Pen Parks. Photo: Anne Nesbit
Santa will fly from 5:30-ish p.m. to 7:30-ish p.m. each night. Please keep in mind that all times are approximate and due to very temperamental reindeer. Santa will stick to the main roadways. Listen for the sleigh bells that will signal their arrival!
- Sunday, Dec. 2: Key Center Tree Lighting at dusk, then Bel Mar, Wind and Tides, ending with Emerald Shores.
- Monday, Dec. 3: Greentree at 6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 7: Jackson Lake 6 p.m. then onward to Home at 7 p.m. ending with Joemma Beach Farms 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 8: Palmer Lake beginning around 5:45 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 9: Horseshoe Lake at 6 p.m. Creviston Heights 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 14: Rocky Bay Health Center 6:00 pm, Skate Night at the KP Civic Center and Vaughn area around 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday Dec. 15: Evergreen Elementary at approximately 6 p.m. until 6:15, then flying down to Taylor Bay arriving around 6:45 p.m.
- Sunday Dec. 16: Bel Ridge 6 p.m. and Lake of the Woods approximately 6:45 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21: Lake Holiday around 6 p.m.
Santa’s sleigh ride across the Key Peninsula is brought to you by the Key Peninsula Business Association, Firefighters Union, Pierce County Fire District 16 and Key Pen Parks.